Adrian Miller Sales Training completely customizes solutions that achieve your unique goals.
Your opportunities, advantages and barriers to success are totally unique. You deserve more than a “one-size-fits-all” approach. As you might already have experienced, those don’t work!
To achieve your brilliant business potential, you need a practical, results-driven and cost effective solution that fits seamlessly with your unique business needs and goals.
Sales Seminars and Training Programs
Every training program that Adrian personally develops takes into account the complexity of the sales function, the unique product or service variables, multi-level staff core competencies, geographic market dynamics, industry saturation, and the competitive framework.
Adrian’s programs can be delivered in person or by webinar or tele-session and are structured to accommodate any size audience. (Ask us about our program specifically designed for solos and sales teams with fewer than 4 sales reps.) From 15-minute “Ted-like” talks, 30-minute lunch ‘n learn programs, 60-minute lectures and half or full-day training sessions, AMST has a program to meet your requirements.
Here is just a small sampling of the topics we include and since all of our programs are customized, we will develop the exact training solution that is just right for your needs.
- Quantity AND Quality: How to Generate MORE Leads for Increased Sales
- Mining the Gold in Your Existing Customer Database
- Why Us: Developing Your USP and Value Proposition
- Using Your I’s: How to Stay On the Grid With Your Prospects, Clients and Referral Sources
- Getting to Know You: Using Probing to Uncover Buyer Needs
- How to Handle Objections, Hesitancies or Stalls
- Effective Networking
- “You Said What”: How to Communicate for Success
- Turn Your Order-takers Into Order-makers: Cross-sell and Up-sell Techniques to Build Your Bottom Line
- Woo, Win and Wow Your Clients
- What to do When YOU Are the Brand
- Top 10 Tips for Effective Customer Service
- The Reluctant Salesperson: Top Tips for Sales Success
- You ARE How You Sound: Communication Techniques that Win Sales
- How to Work Your Trade Show for Maximum Results
- Sales Strategies for Start-ups
- How to Build and Manage an Effective Teleservices Department